Description XCMG XDR100 Heavy Rigid mining Dump Truck 6x4
Are you still wasting time looking for Mining | Mine dump trucks suppliers?
Do you still worry about product quality assurance?
Are you late in deciding to buy because of insufficient budget?
If you have these worries, stay and see.
NEW XCMG XDR100 Mechanical Drive Rigid Dump Truck 6x4
, Loading capacity 91,000 kg
XCMGs XDR100 double axle rigid dump truck with electronically controlled diesel engine, Single turbocharged, good fuel economy, with plenty of power.
Mechanical drive mining trucks can be widely used in mining, civil engineering, quarry etc. Strong climbing ability, adapt to a variety of working conditions, high efficiency. XCMG has developed several classic mechanical drive trucks and developed lightweight mining trucks with high reliability and low operating costs. For the global market, we have a full range of mining transportation vehicle.
XCMG XDR100 dump truck Environment-friendly, electronically controlled, powerful diesel engine with less fuel consumption. High torque at low rpm for more traction power ensures strong vehicle climbing ability.
Welded box sectional steel structure.
Central Fire Extinguishing System option
Full Wet Disc Braking System for Front and Rear Bridges
Panoramic Driving Assistant Video System
This machine is manufactured to order only.
When enquiring, the place of use must be specified, this is the XCMG company's export policy.
HOT PRICE FOR AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST
Since foundation in March 1943XCMG Showroom Location:
, XCMG has always kept its leading role in Chinese and World construction machinery industry.
As one of Top 5 World Manufacturers of excavator, loader, crane, roller, grader, dump trucks etc.Industry position
Business leader of China articulated Heavy dump truck.
Business standards maker of China articulated Heavy dump truck.
Egypt, Canada, Turkey, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Germany, Viet Nam, Philippines, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Pakistan, Mexico, Spain, Thailand, Morocco, Kenya, Argentina, South Korea, Chile, UAE, Colombia, Algeria, Sri Lanka, Romania, Bangladesh, South Africa, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Nigeria, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Japan, Malaysia, Australia
We sell all machinery at the factory selling price.
All machines are in stock and ready for shipment
Minimum quantity 1 machine
Delivery Time 30-35 days
Supply Ability 5 units per month
Fully laden total mass(kg) 91,000
Engine Rated Power 783kW, 4630Nm
Min. Turning Radius 24m
Driving Style 6Ã-4
Curb weight(kg) 158000
Certification RoHS, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008
Advantages and highlights of the XCMG XDR100 Heavy Rigid mining Dump Truck: Comfortable And Reliable
1. It is Chinas only mechanical drive dump truck that owns traction control system (TCS) which avoids single-side wheel slip, improves vehicle maneuverability and extends tires service life.
2. Anti-fatigue design concept is introduced into truck frame, accompanied by infinite analysis and welding simulation analysis, frame life span is guaranteed not less than 60000 hours. The production and quality control are in strict accordance with AS1554. High-strength alloy steel casts are applied to stress-concentrated crucial positions, like ring beam, torque cylinder, rear tailstock and lifting seat, which brings the frame good anti-bending, anti-twisting and impact resistance performances.
3. There is a 6ï½ž8 deg. of tail warping in forward and backward directions of wagon undersurface in relation to truck frame, which lowers center of vehicle gravity and increases its running stability. Wagon is welded by high-strength anti-wear plate and low-alloy high-strength quenched and tempered steel, which has a long service life.
4. Within reach maintenance design: In order to meet AS requirements, access ladders are respectively added to fuel tank, hydraulic oil tank and the engine; ladder and access platform are added to mid-position of truck frame and lights are additionally installed for ease of inspection and maintenance. Tire blocks are provided for parking convenience and for prevention of sliding on the slope.
5. Ergonomics cab is equipped with ROPS/FOPS and has a large interior space and a wide field of view.
The newly designed cab enjoys a huge view and lower noise. In the cab, seats can be slided all around and be adjusted to a comfortable position relative to the joysticks and foot pedal. Integrated control panel, enlarged skylight and sun shade, comfortable foot pedal, easy-to-clean footpads, multiple storage boxes, heat/cold storage boxes, and adjustable steering column form a control environment that conforms to ergonomics. The air conditioning control system allows the operator to feel comfortable while working for hours. High Performance Engine
The original imported Cummins Tire2 electronically controlled diesel engine. Single -stage turbocharging has good fuel economy and abundant power. Engine monitoring system can monitor the working condition of each cylinder in real time, prolong the service life of the engine and reduce the use cost. Advanced full-electronic control system adopts dual-electronic control module to ensure the best performance of the engine at different altitudes and loads. Advanced Traction Control System
The advanced traction control system distributes the torque to the other side by adjusting the braking force on both rear wheels to ensure the normal running. The traction control is realised by automatically adjusting the braking power of the two rear wheels on the wet slippery surface to prevent the skidding of wheels on one side.
The specification of the XCMG XDR100 Heavy Rigid mining Dump Truck 6x4
Curb weight(kg) 158,000kg
Loading Capacity 91,000kg
Curb Weight 67,000kg
Engine rated power kW 783/2100
Maximum engine torque Nm 4630/1300
Maximum speed km/h 48
Maximum Climbing Slope % 30
Minimum turning diameter m 24
Standard Tire 16.00R25